Do you need Physiotherapy?
- Are you aged 18 or over
- Do you have a joint or muscular complaint
You can now refer yourself directly to the Physiotherapy Service. This means you do not have to visit your GP first, unless you wish to do so.
The Self Referral service for physiotherapy is NOT available:
- For neurological, breathing, heart, obstetric & gynaecological problems
- If you have MULTIPLE joint or limb problems
- If you have had a recent fracture or Orthopaedic Surgery
- If you have had physiotherapy for the SAME PROBLEM within the last 6 months
Please print and complete the following form and return to your local physiotherapy department.
Self Referral Form English
Self Referral Form Welsh